Saturday 21 August 2010

Homelss and Abandoned Puppy on Boston

"Please take me Home"
My friend Kitty just informed me about a recent incident in Boston. A person left this 3 month-old Pointer puppy tied up outside of a Starbucks on Boylston Street with a sign that said "Please take me home." I can’t imagine that someone did just abandoned a puppy that easy. Luckily for the puppy (Charlie!) a nice person brought him to the MSPCA and the media attention and for sure this adorable puppy will certainly be adopted. We hope that now, into a better home! Here's the deal, folks. A dog is a family member. You wouldn't adopt a child and change your mind a few months later. When you bring a dog into your family, it's for life. If that doesn't make sense to you, YOU CAN'T HAVE DOGS. You should be responsible for you own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails