Tuesday 24 August 2010

A Rescued Puppy’s Life


My name is Sabrina. Biting the hose nozzle is my favorite hobby. I love to roll and tumble with my sister, Kristine, and kiss my big brother, Dakota. Snuggling people is what I like. But things weren’t always so good for me.

In the first few months, I try not to think taking about my though life. That was a dark and scary time for me and my sisters, Bella and Kristine. We were cold and hungry when M’Shoogy’s Emergency Animal Rescue found us. They had food, but we didn’t want to go with them because we had never met nice people. The last guy we’d seen had a gun, and the other humans had left us in the country without food and water.

The M’Shoogy’s people took us to a place where there were lots of other dogs who talked to each other a lot. My sisters and I just huddled in our kennel. People came to visit, but we didn’t trust them.

One day, a lady took me home with her. She gave me a bath and put me on the grass in a big yard. I was too scared to move. It was bright and sunny, but I didn’t know that I liked the sun. There were so many new and scary sounds! Finally, the lady carried me into the house. She put me in my own little house. I felt a little better, but I didn’t want to come out!
One day, a lady took me home with her. She gave me a bath and took care of me. She put me on the grass in a big yard. I was too scared to move for I don’t know if the lady likes me. It was bright and sunny, but I didn’t know that I liked the sun. new and scary sounds! There were so many unfamiliar things to me. I was pretty much frozen with fear for several weeks, but I learned about family love.

Now, it’s fun being a puppy. Did I mention I’m a cattle dog? I still mess up sometimes. When mom says, “Potty outside!” I like to bite her calves. She says it smarts, but she loves me anyway.

Are you looking for new pet puppies? No. 1 pet shop offering variety of puppy breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails